Jumaat, 3 Jun 2011

JOOMLA! DAY MALAYSIA 2011 TICKETS TO BE WON

Hi!!

I would like to get a free admission to JOOMLA! DAY MALAYSIA. Here the reason why I must be given the free admission to join you guys! :-)


Why should I get the ticket?
Love to get more knowledge and how far I can go with JOOMLA! :-)

What do you want to learn in Joomla!
The building of the success and awesome website!! :-)

Who is the speaker that you want see the most
I believed all the speaker have their own expertise and I want to meet all! :-) 

What is the topic that you want to see the most
1. The amazing potential of Joomla! in 2011,  2. Taking advantage of Joomla! 1.6 Core User Enhancements and Improved ACL capability and 3. Applying Joomla! why, where and how to use mobile apps for Joomla?


Best regards,
Eda Mariati 



0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...